Wednesday, July 14, 2010

THE EYES


for the late Mohd Sharimon/Emon (7 years old), died of AIDS at Hospital Seberang Jaya in 2005
For the late Mohd Sharimon/emon (7 years old), died of AIDS at Seberang Jaya Hospital in 2005


i can't forget the frightful eyes of yours
i see it so deep, I could drowned
the face so small and the smile so faint
the sorrow I just can't explain

I knew you lost your mother
I knew you miss your father
I knew I couldn't make u feel better
but I have come to love you my dear (till now)

5 years has passed, I did not realize
been cried so much on those days
to see you suffer, I just cant bear
since God love you more, I wont despair

been missing you and pray
for with me, you couldn't stay
the disease that kill you, I will find a way
to get rid of it someday

No comments: